HI EVERYONE - PLEASE COULD YOU READ THIS AND LET ME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS OVER THE WEEKEND
Morning everyone. I just wanted to check in and see how you were all doing.
February is literally on our doorstep and I want your help to seek some direction for our lovely VIP group moving forward.
I know that many of us struggle with the isolation of lockdown and lack of contact with family and friends.
he classes we are doing have been a help but I know its not the same as face to face classes.
I've found January a real effort at times. How about you guys?
Somedays I almost feel I am wearing a coat with 50kg of weight sewn into the hem and putting one foot in front of the other is an effort then other days it's like I have and abundance of energy and feel unstoppable .
Can you take a moment to have a think and let me know your thoughts/feelings. Here are some of my thoughts;
1) I WOULD LIKE TO TRY MORE CLASSES ON ZOOM. NOW BEFORE YOU GET WORRIED, YOU DON'T HAVE TO HAVE YOUR CAMERA TURNED ON. I DON'T NEED TO SEE YOU BUT, WE CAN HAVE A CHAT BEFORE AND AFTER IF YOU LIKE. IT'S DEFINITELY A MORE SOCIABLE WAY OF TEACHING ONLINE.
I ALREADY TEACH PILATES ON ZOOM AND NOW I HAVE IT WORKING PROPERLY AGAIN, I THINK WE COULD DO SOME MORE ZOOM STUFF.
I AM THINKING OF MAYBE DOING ONE OR TWO CLASSES VIA ZOOM NEXT WEEK JUST TO GIVE IT A GO.
2) HOW ARE YOU MANAGING TO FIT CLASSES IN?
3) DO YOU FIND YOU ARE DOING THEM MORE ON DEMAND THAN LIVE?
4) IF YOU ARE DOING MORE ON DEMAND, WHY ARE YOU NOT DOING LIVE CLASSES?
5) WOULD YOU LIKE SHORTER BURSTS OF ACTIVITY THROUGHOUT THE DAY? 10-15 MINUTE QUICK BURST SESSIONS
6) WHAT ARE YOU STRUGGLING WITH? (MOTIVATION, ACCOUNTABILITY, TOO MUCH CHOICE, NOT ENOUGH TIME.....)
7) FACEBOOK LIVE - DID YOU ENJOY THE FACEBOOK LIVES AT THE BEGINNING OF LOCKDOWN? DID IT ENCOURAGE YOU TO BE THERE FOR THE LIVE CLASS?
8) WE NEED A CHALLENGE...
THANKS EVERYONE :-) xxxx